Totally stealing this from these two blogs: The Hungry Runner Girl and my friend at Fit for a Year.
- Favorite Christmas Album/CD/Song? Love Amy Grant’s Christmas Albums/CD’s They are in my CD player until New Year’s Day!
- Run on Christmas morning or take the day off? Hopefully I will run sometime during the day. It will be my only day off that week so I would like to enjoy it with a good run.
- What do you usually eat on Christmas morning? Bacon, eggs, and cinnamon rolls but we will eat anything because we love breakfast!
- Favorite holiday or Christmas tradition? Each year I give my daughter a new ornament(or two or three ornaments) for her tree. Now after 18 years she has a full tree and she can use when she moves away in the future. Also Christmas Eve service with my family and a midnight service if we can find one.
- Real tree, fake tree or no tree? 5 fake trees put up Thanksgiving night or within the next few days after Turkey day!
- Christmas pajamas, yay or nay? Nay. Just stick to my old T-shirt for bed.
- Where do you spend the holidays, at home, with your parents, extended family, in-laws or friends? We spend Christmas morning at home opening gifts and then go over to our extended families home for dinner and more gift giving.
- What’s your favorite Christmas food? I love the desserts, hence the reason I run! My favorite cookie to bake all during this season are Ginger Snaps that are soft and chewy instead of snappy!
- Open presents all at once or take turns? We take turns. I love to see what everyone gets!
- Favorite Christmas movie? Love Elf, Home Alone movies and the Santa Clauses.
Now it is your turn. Share your info on your blog and link it back or leave it in the messages. Would love to know more about you and your traditions