Here are the rules:
~Display the award logo on your blog
~Link back to the person who nominated you
~State 7 things about yourself
~Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them
~Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
This is the first blogger award I’ve been nominated for. I still feel so new to this blogging business. I love the idea of other bloggers nominating each other and this one really hits home because after all that is what I try to do. Inspire people, not only daily through my work but hopefully through this blog. This is the wonderful blogger who nominated me, fitin52. Take a moment and check out her blog. She is inspiring in her determination to get in shape this year. Don’t we all want to be in better health! And one more thank you for Amy for making me one of her 15 blogger choices. You rock and keep up the great and inspiring work!
Seven Things About Myself :
1. I love to inspire others to try new things and step out of their box.
2. Sometimes my main motivation to run is so I can eat dessert, chocolate or not so healthy things!
3. I love to laugh!
4. I procrastinate by baking, cleaning, or anything that keeps me away from the thing I need to face. But really this allows me time to think and run all the scenarios in my mind. So I guess it is health procrastination.
5. I am a homebody. I love to be home and with my family. Traveling is fun but spending time relaxing at home is great!
6. I haven’t had a soda/pop/coke/any carbonation in 18 years since my child was born. Oh the things that you become allergic too after you give birth!
7. I think I would like to be a motivational speaker one of these days soon!
In random order here are my nominations:
2. Mind Margins
4. Cast Light
5. Run Nature
12. Running in NJ
15. Cupcake Kelly
This was a very difficult list to get down to. Either I read to many blogs or maybe I just find inspiration in so many different people. There were some I didn’t put on her because they were nominated by the person who nominated me and I didn’t want to overwhelm them to much. If you have time check out this blog because I find John very inspiring and he posts daily (which is way better than I do!)